- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, talks with reporters in the Senate Reception Room before the party luncheons Tuesday. The Reception Room is among the most ornately decorated public rooms in the Capitol. Much of the art dates to the antebellum and Civil War-era expansion of the building, including work by Constantino Brumidi, who also painted the famous Brumidi Corridors in the Senate wing and “The Apotheosis of Washington” fresco in the Rotunda.