- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, talks with reporters in the Senate Reception Room before the party luncheons Tuesday. The Reception Room is among the most ornately decorated public rooms in the Capitol. Much of the art dates to the antebellum and Civil War-era expansion of the building, including work by Constantino Brumidi, who also painted the famous Brumidi Corridors in the Senate wing and “The Apotheosis of Washington” fresco in the Rotunda.