- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, talks with reporters in the Senate Reception Room before the party luncheons Tuesday. The Reception Room is among the most ornately decorated public rooms in the Capitol. Much of the art dates to the antebellum and Civil War-era expansion of the building, including work by Constantino Brumidi, who also painted the famous Brumidi Corridors in the Senate wing and “The Apotheosis of Washington” fresco in the Rotunda.