- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Jenn Nadal and Derek Smith of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., ride the walkway through Leo Villareal’s “Multiverse” at the National Gallery of Art. The work, the artist’s largest and most complex light sculpture, features about 41,000 computer-programmed LEDs that run through channels along the 200-foot-long space.