- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., jumps a barrier on the West Front of the Capitol on Tuesday to catch a press conference welcoming the Sandy Hook Ride on Washington, a team of 26 cyclists who rode almost 400 miles from Newtown, Conn., to the Capitol to support legislation to prevent gun violence.