- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., jumps a barrier on the West Front of the Capitol on Tuesday to catch a press conference welcoming the Sandy Hook Ride on Washington, a team of 26 cyclists who rode almost 400 miles from Newtown, Conn., to the Capitol to support legislation to prevent gun violence.