- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., on his way to the Senate subway, stops to talk to reporters about the 40th anniversary of his prisoner-of-war release. McCain’s A-4E Skyhawk was shot down over North Vietnam in October 1967, and he spent the next five and a half years in POW camps.