- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Democratic Sens. Mark Pryor of Arkansas, left, and Tom Harkin of Iowa stopped to chat in this historic small Senate rotunda after the party voted Wednesday to keep its leadership team intact for the 113th Congress. The rotunda, built after the fire of 1814, was constructed to aid in lighting Senate corridors and to help circulate air in nearby rooms, according to the Architect of the Capitol.