- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Democratic Sens. Mark Pryor of Arkansas, left, and Tom Harkin of Iowa stopped to chat in this historic small Senate rotunda after the party voted Wednesday to keep its leadership team intact for the 113th Congress. The rotunda, built after the fire of 1814, was constructed to aid in lighting Senate corridors and to help circulate air in nearby rooms, according to the Architect of the Capitol.