- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Democratic Sens. Mark Pryor of Arkansas, left, and Tom Harkin of Iowa stopped to chat in this historic small Senate rotunda after the party voted Wednesday to keep its leadership team intact for the 113th Congress. The rotunda, built after the fire of 1814, was constructed to aid in lighting Senate corridors and to help circulate air in nearby rooms, according to the Architect of the Capitol.