- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Democratic Sens. Mark Pryor of Arkansas, left, and Tom Harkin of Iowa stopped to chat in this historic small Senate rotunda after the party voted Wednesday to keep its leadership team intact for the 113th Congress. The rotunda, built after the fire of 1814, was constructed to aid in lighting Senate corridors and to help circulate air in nearby rooms, according to the Architect of the Capitol.