- Quiz: Who Wore This Campaign Fashion Better?
- Trying to Make Sense of the Post-New Hampshire Republican Race
- Redistricting Case Could Delay North Carolina's Primary
- What We Learned From New Hampshire
- Trump, Sanders Win Huge in New Hampshire
Retiring Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D., gave his farewell address Wednesday on the Senate floor, thanking his staff and family for their support. He also made a special mention of his dog, Dakota, who he recalled was once dubbed the “101st senator” by NBC’s Brian Williams. “I think he will be missed perhaps more than I am as I leave the Senate,” Conrad said of his white bichon frise.