- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Retiring Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D., gave his farewell address Wednesday on the Senate floor, thanking his staff and family for their support. He also made a special mention of his dog, Dakota, who he recalled was once dubbed the “101st senator” by NBC’s Brian Williams. “I think he will be missed perhaps more than I am as I leave the Senate,” Conrad said of his white bichon frise.