- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Retiring Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D., gave his farewell address Wednesday on the Senate floor, thanking his staff and family for their support. He also made a special mention of his dog, Dakota, who he recalled was once dubbed the “101st senator” by NBC’s Brian Williams. “I think he will be missed perhaps more than I am as I leave the Senate,” Conrad said of his white bichon frise.