- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Delaware Democratic Sen. Thomas R. Carper talks with young constituent Cole Hamstead, 7, of New Castle, in the Senate Reception Room on Thursday. Cole was visiting members of Congress as a representative of the National Hemophilia Foundation to educate members about the disease and the financial burden of treatment.