- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Representatives of Faith and Action in the Nationís Capital and the Christian Defense Coalition staged a moveable Nativity scene Wednesday in a procession to the Supreme Court. The group included actors, a camel, a donkey and sheep and was gathered to demonstrate that such displays are protected by the First Amendment.