- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
Representatives of Faith and Action in the Nation’s Capital and the Christian Defense Coalition staged a moveable Nativity scene Wednesday in a procession to the Supreme Court. The group included actors, a camel, a donkey and sheep and was gathered to demonstrate that such displays are protected by the First Amendment.