- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
When Sen. Daniel K. Inouye died Monday, he left behind a legacy of service as a veteran of World War II, a Medal of Honor recipient, a legislator who represented his state even before it joined the union and a low-key senator who respected the chamberís traditions.†