- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
When Sen. Daniel K. Inouye died Monday, he left behind a legacy of service as a veteran of World War II, a Medal of Honor recipient, a legislator who represented his state even before it joined the union and a low-key senator who respected the chamberís traditions.†