- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Sen. Daniel K. Inouye lies in state Thursday in the Capitol Rotunda, where colleagues past and present — including Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — bid “Danny” an emotional farewell. Inouye, a highly decorated World War II veteran and the second-longest-serving senator in history, died Monday at the age of 88 at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. A public funeral service will be held at Washington’s National Cathedral on Friday. His remains will be returned to Hawaii, where he will be laid to rest.