- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
December 8, 1941: U.S. Marine guards are stationed in front of the U.S. Capitol as President Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses a joint session of Congress one day after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Within an hour of the presidentís address, Congress passed a formal declaration of war against Japan, and the United States officially entered World War II.
Correction: 3:29 p.m., Dec. 11
An earlier version of this cutline misidentified the guard stationed outside the Capitol. The guard is a U.S. Marine.