- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey (D) raised $1.3 million in the second quarter and had $3.1 million in cash on hand at the end of June, according to the Pennsylvania Democratic Party.
"Sen. Casey set another fundraising record by posting his strongest quarter yet," Pennsylvania Democratic Party Chairman Jim Burn said in a press release.
Casey has yet to attract a well-known opponent. The two declared GOP candidates are attorney Marc Scaringi, who raised just $22,000 in the first quarter, and tea party organizer Lauren Cummings.
Casey raised $1.1 million in the first quarter and had $2.1 million in cash on hand at the end of March.