- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
A family member of Stuart F. Delery shields himself from the LED lights used for TV before the start of the full committee hearing Tuesday for the nominations of B. Todd Jones to be director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and Delery to be assistant attorney general for the Civil Division at the Justice Department.