- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
A family member of Stuart F. Delery shields himself from the LED lights used for TV before the start of the full committee hearing Tuesday for the nominations of B. Todd Jones to be director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and Delery to be assistant attorney general for the Civil Division at the Justice Department.