- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
TMZ, a celebrity gossip website, caught former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) walking through his neighborhood with something in a box.
Seriously, that is the whole story: Former Congressman walks down the street with a giant package.
There is, apparently, just one question on everyone’s mind: “What’s in the box?”
One reporter said he didn’t think the box was full. So it could be empty? Interesting. An empty box, you say? ... Go on.
TMZ put a reporter and detective, Inspector Dax, on the case!
“I did look at the photos,” Dax said. “But there was nothing interesting.”
Nothing interesting?! Citizen walking down the street with a box that could be empty is the very definition of interesting.
His sidekick, Gumshoe Levin (who is not a Member of Congress), also investigated by looking at the pictures and deciding that the box could be a moving box.
Or maybe not.
Check out the video of Weiner and his box here.