- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
CONCORD, N.H. — Ann McLane Kuster, who is challenging Rep. Charlie Bass (R) in New Hampshire’s heavily targeted 2nd district, will report raising $325,000 in the fourth quarter of 2011 to close the year with “well over” $800,000 in cash on hand, according to the Democrat's campaign.
Kuster, who came up short against Bass in an open-seat race in 2010, has raised more than $1 million from at least 11,000 individual donors since kicking off her campaign on April 1.
The Democrat is also expecting significant financial assistance from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and a collection of liberal activist groups, including EMILY’s List, Planned Parenthood, NARAL Pro-Choice America and the League of Conservation Voters.