- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
A video clip has been posted of Speaker John A. Boehner mocking his colleagues’ reluctance to take on an immigration overhaul today while campaigning for re-election in Ohio:
“As the speaker often says to his colleagues, you only tease the ones you love,” Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck said in an email.
Boehner tried to rally his troops earlier this year to support leadership’s immigration principles, but less than 10 percent of his conference has publicly supported them according to our immigration whip count.
Boehner’s broader comments today on health care, immigration, the tea party and more are covered here.