- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
Americans are sick of Washington ramming through bills that no one reads. Big spenders play a hide-the-bill game at the end of every Congress, hoping to pass secret bills with deficit spending and new regulations without any debate or even a vote, Denton said.The Senate Steering Committee has simply asked that if a Senator wants to pass a bill before recess, allow 48 hours for Senators to review the bill and for the CBO to score it, he added. If you wait until Thursday night and then unveil some big spending bill, your bill is not going to pass.