- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But with Democrats occupying the rhetorical high ground on that issue anti-outsourcing positions consistently poll very high and are popular with independents, Republicans and Democrats alike it is unlikely the GOP will spend significant time on the bill itself, opting instead to attack Democrats broader economic policies.