- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Some organizations, most notably the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, have chosen a more expansive reporting method that includes their grass-roots activity, including advocacy advertising.The API beefed up its advocacy team recently by bringing on new staffers who have worked for business or conservative groups. The trade group tapped Eric Wohlschlegel, who previously worked for the chamber, to be director of media relations. It hired Carlton Carroll, who worked for the American Forest & Paper Association and before that the Bush administration, to be media relations representative. It also hired Conrad Lass to be senior director of federal relations. He previously worked at the Electric Power Supply Association. The API also tapped Brian Johnson to be to be senior tax policy adviser. He had previously worked for Americans for Tax Reform.