- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Gary Miller said Thursday that if Los Angeles County boycotts the state of Arizona, the county board of supervisors should reimburse the federal government for funds the county receives for jailing illegal immigrants.The five-member board on Wednesday voted 3-2 in favor of a resolution to boycott Arizona because of its new immigration law that makes being in the country illegally a state offense.In a letter to the board, the California Republican indicated it would be hypocritical for Los Angeles County to keep the $15.4 million it receives for jailing people who have violated federal immigration laws. If Los Angeles County thinks the State of Arizona is wrong to simply enforce federal immigration laws, then the County should reimburse the millions of dollars it has received from the federal government for jailing illegal immigrants, Miller wrote. At least this would be consistent policy.