- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Rep. Joe Baca (D-Calif.) is urging his House colleagues to wear bracelets proclaiming their opposition to Arizona's strict new immigration law.Baca, a former chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, distributed the red and navy bracelets which read No to Arizonas Immigration Law during a series of House votes Thursday evening.Im encouraging everyone in solidarity to wear them, he said, adding that there seems to be a lot of interest among CHC members as well as more broadly.Among the lawmakers who plan to display a bracelet are Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) and Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.).