- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Celebrity mogul Donald Trump apparently thinks Rep. Anthony Weiner is a pretty classy guy. According to a nice roundup of high-profile donors to New York pols in the New York Daily News, the swirly-haired Apprentice star donated to the New York Democrats campaign, to the tune of $2,000.Country crooner Bonnie Raitt maxed out her donation of $2,400 to fellow musician Rep. John Hall (D-N.Y.), the story says. And potty-mouthed comedian Chris Rock has skin in the political game, too: The Daily News reports that he gave to Kevin Powell, who is running against Brooklyn Democrat Rep. Edolphus Towns. Its nice to have friends in high places, especially when they have deep pockets.Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.