- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Attention, Congressional staffers: Taco Bell is hosting its annual reception on Capitol Hill on Wednesday evening ... and youre invited.[Insert your own chalupa joke here.]The fast food chains Franchise Management Advisory Council is scheduled to offer up a range of Mexican treats starting at 5 p.m. in the Rayburn Cafe in the Rayburn House Office Building. All Members of Congress and their staff are welcome at the event, Taco Bells Jen Trabon tells HOH.And just in case you need a Taco Bell fix after the reception, HOH points out a Taco Bell opened in the Union Station food court a few weeks ago ... so theres no excuse not to enjoy a bean and cheese burrito.Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.