- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) was hospitalized Monday for an irregular heartbeat, less than one week after the 65-year-old was treated for a bacterial infection.Isakson was admitted to Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta on Monday night after cardiologist Dr. Charles Brown III issued the latest diagnosis, according to a statement from the Senators office. A second doctor had originally detected the irregular heartbeat when he treated Isaksons bacterial infection last week. Doctors also found a blood clot in Isaksons right calf, which according to spokeswoman Joan Kirchner developed as a result of Isakson being sedentary for the past week while recovering from the bacterial infection.Isakson, currently serving in his first Senate term, is running for re-election this year.