- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Republican Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite received a death threat via voicemail Thursday at her district office in Brooksville, Fla., according to the Congresswomans office.Just wanna let you know that I have 27 people that are going to make sure this b**** does not live to see her next term. Good-bye, the caller said, according to a release from Brown-Waites office.Brown-Waite has alerted the Capitol Police and the Hernando County (Fla.) Sheriff, who are looking into the matter by subpoenaing phone records.No one should take these death threats lightly, Brown-Waite said in a statement. I will find the person who threatened to kill me and [ensure] that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Members on both sides of the aisle have reported hostility since Sundays vote on health care reform.Brown-Waite voted no on the legislation.