- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Republican Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite received a death threat via voicemail Thursday at her district office in Brooksville, Fla., according to the Congresswomans office.Just wanna let you know that I have 27 people that are going to make sure this b**** does not live to see her next term. Good-bye, the caller said, according to a release from Brown-Waites office.Brown-Waite has alerted the Capitol Police and the Hernando County (Fla.) Sheriff, who are looking into the matter by subpoenaing phone records.No one should take these death threats lightly, Brown-Waite said in a statement. I will find the person who threatened to kill me and [ensure] that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Members on both sides of the aisle have reported hostility since Sundays vote on health care reform.Brown-Waite voted no on the legislation.