- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Updated: 2:42 p.m.
The entire House Democratic Caucus will meet with President Barack Obama at the White House on Saturday afternoon, one day before the chamber is set to vote on the health care overhaul, a White House aide said Friday.
The Caucus will meet with the president at 4 p.m., the aide said.
There had been some talk that Obama might come to the Hill to meet with Members before they cast their final vote on health care, but now it appears the president is bringing the Caucus to him.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) will also attend the meeting.