- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Ever notice how everyones Irish on St. Patricks Day? Congressional candidates are no exception Marco Rubio, the son of Cuban immigrants who is running for a Florida Senate seat, today is cleverly rearranging the spelling of his name and calling himself Marc ORubio.ORubio (well humor him here) touted his endorsement by a the Irish-American Republicans, who announced on St. Pattys that they are backing ORubio over his primary opponent, Gov. Charlie OCrist. (Actually, its just Crist, but HOH is getting into the holiday spirit.)I am honored to have their support in my campaign and wish all Irish-Americans in Florida and across the country a Happy St. Patricks Day, ORubio enthused in a press release this morning. Dyed-green mojitos, anyone?Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.