- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell (R), whose election last fall was seen as an early sign of Democratic electoral weakness heading into 2010, and who gave the GOP response to the State of Union Address just days after his swearing in, will not make his scheduled CPAC appearance. McDonnell was scheduled to speak to at the conference on Saturday, but backed out because the state's House and Senate release their budgets this week, spokeswoman Stacey Johnson told Roll Call.