- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell (R), whose election last fall was seen as an early sign of Democratic electoral weakness heading into 2010, and who gave the GOP response to the State of Union Address just days after his swearing in, will not make his scheduled CPAC appearance. McDonnell was scheduled to speak to at the conference on Saturday, but backed out because the state's House and Senate release their budgets this week, spokeswoman Stacey Johnson told Roll Call.