- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell (R), whose election last fall was seen as an early sign of Democratic electoral weakness heading into 2010, and who gave the GOP response to the State of Union Address just days after his swearing in, will not make his scheduled CPAC appearance. McDonnell was scheduled to speak to at the conference on Saturday, but backed out because the state's House and Senate release their budgets this week, spokeswoman Stacey Johnson told Roll Call.