- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Public viewings of the late Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.) are set for Sunday and Monday in Johnstown, Pa., followed by a Tuesday funeral service, according to Murthas Congressional office.
The viewings will take place at Duca Funeral Home from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday, and again on Monday. The funeral home is located at 1622 Menoher Boulevard in Johnstown. Murthas funeral service will be held Tuesday at 11 a.m. at the Westmont Presbyterian Church, located at 601 Luzerne Street.
A private interment will follow at Grandview Cemetery, also in Johnstown.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), a longtime friend and ally of Murthas, will lead a large Congressional delegation at the funeral service. Pelosi is also working with Murthas family to hold a public memorial in the Capitol in the coming weeks.