- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
He might be a real-deal Senator now, but Scott Brown hasn't gone all Washington on us. The Massachusetts Republican stayed true to his truck-driving, everydude persona by doing a shot of Irish whiskey and swilling a Bud Light draft at the Dubliner pub this evening to celebrate his swearing-in.Brown, accompanied by his wife and an entourage of besuited friends,settled in at the popular Senate-side bar just moments after leaving theCapitol following his very sober oath-taking. But it was all good timesafter that HOH tipsters report that the crowd at the bar toasted Brown and serenaded him with a rousing rendition of "Danny Boy.""You aren't going to make me sing, are you?" Brown asked themerrymakers. The reply from someone in the crowd: "Nah, we're going to make you dance!"