- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Those trying to help the devastated country of Haiti have found a clever way to turn our collective addiction to our BlackBerrys and cell phones into a powerful fundraising force: The State Department is urging people to text the word HAITI to the number 90999.
With that little message, a $10 donation goes to the Red Cross and Mercy Corps, who are organizing relief efforts. The donation will show up on your phone bill. And it gives you an excuse for fiddling with your phone during a meeting Hey, Im donating to the Haiti earthquake effort, OK?
Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.
Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.