- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
President Barack Obama issued a statement Saturday afternoon accepting Senate Majority Leader Harry Reids apology for race-related comments the Nevada Democrat made in 2008.Harry Reid called me today and apologized for an unfortunate comment reported today. I accepted Harrys apology without question because Ive known him for years, Ive seen the passionate leadership hes shown on issues of social justice and I know whats in his heart. As far as I am concerned, the book is closed, Obama said.