- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Stupak said he is open to negotiations but rejected the idea of segregating federal funding so that it does not go directly to pay for abortions the gist of proposals from abortion rights supporters.
Why would we give in on that? he asked.
Woolsey, however, said the Stupak language must not be in the final bill.
If Stupaks in there, this thing goes down, she said.
Emily Pierce contributed to this report.