- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has set a special caucus for Wednesday evening to brief Senators on his forthcoming health care overhaul even though he has yet to receive a formal cost estimate on the measure from the Congressional Budget Office.Reid told Members that the huddle would take place at 5 p.m.Scheduling the meeting suggests Reid is confident he will have the CBO score in hand by Wednesday afternoon. This could put Reid in a position to set up a vote to begin debate on the bill as early as Friday or Saturday.