- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Whats it like to be a Senators wife? If youre the glamorous movie star Elizabeth Taylor, its not all about chichi parties and schmoozing.Taylor spent evenings during her marriage to former Sen. John Warner (R-Va.) eating chili and ice cream straight from a refrigerator in the bedroom of their Georgetown mansion, writes William Mann in his new biography of the screen queen.Warner and Taylors union isnt the meat of the book (he was, after all, her seventh husband or sixth, since she married and divorced actor Richard Burton twice), but it does provide a few interesting bits for Washington readers.Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.