- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) met with White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel late Wednesday to discuss how to get a health care reform bill through his chamber by years end, according to Democratic sources.Reid, still waiting on the Congressional Budget Office to complete its analysis of the final Senate bill, has said he cannot guarantee that health care would pass the Senate this year. The House is poised to vote on its version of the overhaul Saturday night.Reid continues to work his Conference for the 60 votes that he needs to begin debate on the health care reform measure. Last week he announced the outline of a bill that includes a public insurance option with an opt-out provision for the states.