- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Congress has an opportunity to reduce the personal and economic toll of diabetes, heart disease and cancer real cost drivers in our health care system by an accurate and robust assessment of the costs and savings associated with chronic disease interventions. Now is the time to do so.
Michael J. OGrady, Ph.D, a former assistant secretary for planning and evaluation at the Department of Health and Human Services, is principal of OGrady Health Policy and a senior fellow at the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago.