- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Alaska state Rep. Harry Crawford (D) announced Wednesday that he will challenge 19-term Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska) next year.
Im not a partisan politician and I wont play political games, Crawford said in a statement. Here in Alaska I have worked with Republicans and Democrats, reaching across the aisle to get things done. And in Washington, Ill continue to be the independent voice our state needs.
Crawford visited Washington, D.C., earlier this year to meet with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee about a bid against Young. The committee targeted Young last cycle, but he squeaked out a victory despite being heavily favored to lose his seat last November.