- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Alaska state Rep. Harry Crawford (D) announced Wednesday that he will challenge 19-term Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska) next year.
Im not a partisan politician and I wont play political games, Crawford said in a statement. Here in Alaska I have worked with Republicans and Democrats, reaching across the aisle to get things done. And in Washington, Ill continue to be the independent voice our state needs.
Crawford visited Washington, D.C., earlier this year to meet with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee about a bid against Young. The committee targeted Young last cycle, but he squeaked out a victory despite being heavily favored to lose his seat last November.