- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Asked whether those lawmakers would in fact sign off on the agreement, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said, "Were having discussions on that, and Im hopeful that this will move the bill forward.Hoyer said that Ways and Means Chairman Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) and Education and Labor Chairman George Miller (D-Calif.) had not yet agreed to the compromise but that he was about to brief them on it and expected theyre going to be fine with it.