- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Asked whether those lawmakers would in fact sign off on the agreement, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said, "Were having discussions on that, and Im hopeful that this will move the bill forward.Hoyer said that Ways and Means Chairman Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) and Education and Labor Chairman George Miller (D-Calif.) had not yet agreed to the compromise but that he was about to brief them on it and expected theyre going to be fine with it.