- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
King said he will offer amendments to the health care bill specifically aimed at blocking access for illegal immigrants, although he doesnt expect his proposals to go anywhere.
The default is that illegals will be funded. I know thats what they want. The people that will vote for this bill are dominated by the opinion that they want to provide free health insurance for illegals. Thats their position. They dont think they should say no to anybody on this planet, said the Iowa Republican.